A few weeks ago, I shared a more muted color palette of Spring items. Today, I wanted to include some bright and fun options to either mix with the more neutral items or create a bold and colorful look by combining these together.
- Coral Floral Top – Anthropologie $148.00 – Ok, I know this is definitely more than I normally spend. I lean towards thrifty items. However, this top is so pretty, I had to share it in case it goes out of stock. Keep your eyes peeled though. Anthropologie has great sales and when the deals arrive, items go quickly. This top would not only look cute with jeans, it could also look very polished with a pencil skirt or some tailored trousers.
- Leopard Block Heels – The Infinity Emporium $42.99 – Animal print is not usually my go to, but I do love a pop of leopard in small doses. These shoes not only will bring a statement, but are low enough to wear day to day. The block heel provides great support while the ankle straps help keep them stay put. Pair them with the fuzzy sweater and some jeans for a simple yet chic everyday look.
- Coral Tassel Earrings – thegemco – Etsy – $8.00 – An inexpensive way to add a pop of Spring color to any outfit. This Etsy shop has so many good jewelry items at affordable prices. Check them out!
- Olive Crossbody with Brass Ring – World Market $29.99 – This bag gives me all of the feels! It is perfect for us moms who need to remain hands free while still being stylish. Plus, it could be used year round.
- Green Jumpsuit – Target $29.99 – The moment I saw this, I knew I wanted it. What a fun piece for Easter. The jade green is so striking without being too over the top, while the shape is so flattering. Is it bad I want to pair it with the leopard heels?
- Striped Pajama Pants – Gap Factory $28.99 – You know I love me a good pair of lounge pants. These are cute enough to make me feel put together on even the laziest of days. Mom win!
- Converse in Sunblush – Free People $55.00 – Chuck Taylor’s are my favorite! They look great with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, you name it. This coral color is definitely popular this Spring season and this is an easy way to add the trend to your wardrobe.
- Essie Chillato Nail Polish – Walmart $5.99 – What’s the easiest way to inject Spring color into your look? Nail polish! This is enough color to pop but not too much if you don’t like going over the top. Or you could do a modern nail design with just a small triangle of this color to add some interest.
- Fuzzy Tie-Back Sweater – LOFT $49.50 – Adding texture is a great way to spice up a look. Change out a simple t-shirt for a fuzzy sweater like this blush pink one. Do some simple accessories like stacked bangles to let the sweater do all of the talking.
I hope you enjoyed these fun finds. I cannot wait for warmer weather so my hubby can start barbecuing every day and I can get these kids worn out in the sunshine! At least we can wear bright pieces like these to make us feel like it’s nice out.