Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We enjoyed some much needed family time and got to soak up a little sun. I boycotted housework and spent some time out of the house with a good friend. I got to buy a few flowers for outside and am hoping the warmth sticks around so we can work on our yard. The lilacs are in bloom and I am so excited. The Spring weather is finally here and it’s making my mind go crazy with house projects and DIY ideas, hence the name of this post. I thought it would be fun to share my random thoughts with you guys on Mondays to start the week with some light and fun content. (Plus I love a good alliteration and couldn’t help myself with the title.) THIS ALL WORKED UNTIL I FORGOT TO HIT PUBLISH. WELL, IT’S TUESDAY MIND MELT FOR YOU THEN. #mombrain
- I made a few changes to the look and feel of the site. They’re minor but I decided to make things look a little more modern. I’m still trying to streamline things and hone in on what I truly want this blog to look and feel like.
- Have you guys checked out the new Opalhouse line from Target? If you have an ounce of boho or eclectic style, I guarantee you will find something you love. Here are a few of my favorites.pouf | candle holder | headboard | teal frame | mirror | chair | pillow | brass box
- We will finally be adding the finishing touches to the laundry room this weekend so hopefully I’ll have a reveal post for you next week. In case you missed the before pictures and the plan, you can find those here.
- I’ve finally got the reading itch again. Do you have any suggestions? I thought this might be a fitting one to start with. (Plus, my home decorator side says it’s double duty because it’s pretty too. Is that enough to justify the purchase?) Book
- If you are not following the One Room Challenge, you should be. There are so many talented bloggers who are redoing an entire room in six weeks. They will be posting their week 4 upgrades this Wednesday and the guest participants will be linking up on Thursday. Lots of eye candy for the home decor soul! Plus, I’m hoping to participate as a guest during the Fall challenge so stay tuned for that.
I hope you all have a great week. Let me know if you have any fun plans for your yard or any good book suggestions!