Affordable Spring Style – Muted Palette
At 36 weeks pregnant and definitely working the leggings and t-shirt look every day, I am so excited for Spring and styling up some new digs. I have been anxiously perusing both online and in stores and thought I would share my latest finds with you. All of these are incredibly affordable and would add a soft, muted touch to any wardrobe. The dusty colors add such a fresh feel while still acting as neutrals that will go with almost anything in your closet. Plus, everything is under $60.00!
- Taupe Peep Toe Shooties – Francescas $58.00 – These are the perfect transition shoe. They offer enough coverage that they still look great with jeans or longer skirts, but could also work in the warmer months with dresses and shorts. The color is the perfect neutral that will go with any other color and also looks great on any skin tone.
- Suede Moto Jacket in Fennel Seed – Old Navy $49.00 – The perfect jacket to keep you warm through the chilly months of Spring. This green is an unexpected twist to a typical black or brown moto jacket. Wear with skinny jeans and slides or dress it up for date night with a dress and some statement earrings. Either way, it’s easy to throw on and instantly look put together.
- Blue Tassel Earrings – TheGemCo on Etsy $9.00 – For such a small price, you can buy a few different colors! With a baby on the way, I’m all about accessories that I can throw on with a t-shirt and jeans and look like I am way more put together than I actually am. These are so cute and would add a bit of whimsy to an otherwise basic outfit.
- Mustard Tie Front Top – Target $12.99 – I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with this color for every season. It is so bright and cheery but won’t wash you out. This top is a nice, easy, throw-on piece while adding a little sass with the tie-front. While it’s colder out, just throw on a cardigan and some booties and you’re good to go.
- Blush Sunglasses – H&M $6.99 – I wasn’t kidding about the affordable! These may not be the highest quality of glasses, but I actually prefer that in my current stage of life. The less precious daily-used items are, the better. I always end up sitting on my sunglasses or the kids stretch them out from playing with them. These are a pretty blush color in a classic cat-eye shape.
- Floral Striped Scarf – LOFT $39.50 – (right now, they are offering 40% off of this item with the code: HAPPY) Here is another accessory that will instantly elevate an outfit. Although this is floral and has yellow and blush pink, I think it would be equally as pretty in the fall with camel browns and navy blues.
- Textured Wool Tote Bag – World Market $39.99 – As a mom, sometimes we don’t want to carry a diaper bag yet still need to have room for all of the items our kids accumulate. This is a perfect bag to take to the library, the farmer’s market, or to run errands while still being able to hold all of the essentials. I love that it is neutral but the texture adds the personality.
- Loafer Mules in Denim – Gap Factory $17.49 – Adorable slip-on shoes that still provide some coverage and look good with pretty much everything? Yes please! These have a small heel as well so your feet won’t feel like they’re slamming on concrete as you walk.
- Hoop Earrings – Target $7.99 – Have you guys seen the new brand that is being sold at Target, Universal Thread? You should definitely check them out. They have great denim at affordable prices and their accessories are cute and feel really well made. I have seen these earrings in person and wanted them immediately. They feel like they should be at least 4 times the price.
- Striped Top – Old Navy $16.00 – This top is fresh and pretty for the spring and I think it would pair nicely with everything else on this list. Sometimes I have trouble with Old Navy’s shirts and how they wash because they mostly have rayon. I was excited to see that this is 100% cotton. So, while you’ll have to be careful not to dry it, it should wash easily.
I hope this round-up of items was inspiring for you as we head into Spring. I can’t wait to have the sun out longer and to start to be able to work on our yard and have barbecues and let the kids play outside without worrying they will catch a cold. I hope you and yours are having a fantastic day and will have an even better weekend.
Love these fresh spring ideas!