Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Happy Thursday! With Mother’s Day a little over a week away, I thought I would share some fun finds for your mom to brighten her day. Moms are so special and do so much for us. I know my mom put up with way more than she signed up for. Getting a little something to say thank you is minute in comparison to all the tears, scrapes, punishments, encouragements, meals, arguments, events, etc. she had to go through. (See Motherhood is Messy.) So let’s celebrate all the moms out there and treat them with something special.
- Indigo Planter – Anthropologie $12-36 – I love Anthro’s plant pots. They are an inexpensive way to get that bohemian, collected look without investing on a large-scale piece. Put a cute rubber plant or snake plant in this pot and your mom will have a plant baby that is so easy to maintain and doesn’t talk back.
- Magnolia Table Cookbook – Target $17.99 – Joanna Gaines is a jill-of-all-trades: interior design, effortless style, making a house feel like a home, and cooking comfort foods. Give your mom-of-all-trades this pretty book and maybe she’ll make you something out of it.
- Aqua Wine Glass – H&M $5.99 – Whether she’s an entertainer or just enjoys a glass for herself, these unique stemware pieces will make her feel extra stylish.
- Modern Gold Barrette – APSEadorn – Etsy $36 – A unique accessory for a unique gal plus you get to choose a charity to support with your purchase. A win win!
- Capri Blue Candle – Anthropologie $30 – The Volcano scent of these candles is my favorite! I love that they put them in pretty jars that can easily be cleaned out and enjoyed for years to come. Let me know below if you’d like a tutorial post on how to clean out your old candle jars.
- Margarita Mood Muscle Tank – Old Navy $16.99 – I know this mama is always in a margarita and taco kind of mood. Love this tank for those cozy days in.
- Cobalt Drop Earrings – Bellwetherblonde – Etsy $26 – Funky earrings are a great way to add personality to an otherwise basic outfit. Your mom will love the instant style these will bring to her t-shirt and jeans.
- Bread Box – Amazon $42.40 – If a mom has to be in the kitchen a lot, at least she can enjoy the scenery. This bread box has a classic style that will go with pretty much every aesthetic.
- Brass Watering Can – CB2 $44.95 – One way to make chores better? Using pretty things to do them. This watering can will make taking care of those plants so much more enjoyable.
- Diamond Throw Pillow – Target $19.99 – Throw pillows are one of those things I think we all enjoy and would like to get, but rarely actually buy for ourselves. What a great thing to get for your mom. If all her kids are out of the house, she might just get to lay her head down on it.
If you shop online, don’t forget to go through Ebates first! You get cash back on almost every purchase and if you use the link, you will receive $10 cash back if you spend $25! Just go to the site, register, search for the store, and it will take you directly to the site to begin shopping!
Whether you’re a daughter, son, husband, or a mom wanting to treat yourself, I hope these gift ideas help. What do you want to express to your mom this Mother’s Day?
*This post contains affiliate links but is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own.